Clean Planet Mfg. & Labs views the challenge of sustainable manufacturing as a tremendous opportunity to improve our planet. Our design, development and production of environmentally safe waste fluids management products is the driving force of our company and the result of 30 plus years of experience in the field of heavy equipment and automotive maintenance.
Products & Services for Fossil Fuel Powered Fleets
Our R&D and engineering and design teams have experienced first-hand, in-field and maintenance shop servicing. They know full well that even with the most conscientious efforts to prevent fluid spills during the maintenance process, spills will happen as long as a shop is using drain pans. They also know that wind is the service technician’s enemy when changing fluids in the work field. Our integrated and self-contained oil evac system prevents the wind from broadcasting the fluids and to ensure an environmentally safe exchange of used and fresh fluids.
We invite you to experience our products for OEMs and end users ensure spill-free removal and replenishing of oil, fuel, and other fluids found in engine-powered devices. Our eco-friendly maintenance products strike a workable and sensible balance between a clean, safe environment, improved human health, and the industries that make the globe function.
The Oil Evac Valve Kit is Clean Planet’s flagship product. The valve replaces the manufacturer’s oil pan drain plug and eliminates the need to crawl under the vehicle to attach a hose for evacuating the used fluid. The valve’s PATENTED SAFETY CHECK VALVE feature makes it the safest on the market, and it can be used on a variety of reservoirs, such as transmissions.
Brackets come in a variety of designs and placement options, making them truly customizable to customers’ needs. Made of steel and protected with durable paint, the bracket holds the distal end of the hose and quick coupler for easy attachment to a used fluids receptacle.
Shuttles are designed for in-shop use to transport from bay to bay and receive up to 60 gallons of used fluids. Once filled, the used fluid is then off-loaded to a shop’s large recycling tank via the shuttle’s controls.
Custom Tanks come in multiple sizes and for different purposes. From skid-loaded dual tanks for receiving used fluids and replenishing with fresh fluids in the field to small, compact tanks for use in tight places, CPMI makes them!
Stainless, Drain-Plug-Free Oil Pans combine the best of stainless durability with the environmental and time savings advantages of a galley system that eliminates the drain plug for fast, spill-free oil changes on those snowy days when time is of the essence.
Stop Those Messy Hose Drips when performing repair jobs! The Mechanic’s Plug is packaged in sets of two per size and as assorted kits containing two per size measuring 1/4″, 5/16″, 3/8″, 1/2″, 5/8″, 3/4″, and 1″. We also make custom sized plugs to customers’ specs.
Clean Planet remains committed to providing components for automotive efficiency for America’s supply chain that is working tirelessly to keep Americans fed, sheltered, clothed, and moving forward. Contact your OEM or us directly to order Oil Evac Valve Kits to expedite used oil changes for your fleet and help ensure accomplished deadlines.
- Reduce down time for oil changes during this high stress time of unprecedented demands on the trucking industry to keep America supplied and functioning.
- UPS, Ruan Transportation and Sysco Foods are some of our largest customers that both retrofit trucks in service and order new trucks with our kits installed at the OEM’s truck ready centers. This little kit reduces used oil removal time from the traditional gravity drain time of 30 minutes to 3 minutes via our evacuation system that permanently replaces the manufacturer’s drain plug.
- Contact us to learn why our Valve Kit Evac system is a favorite of several large fleets for fast, sustainable management. 540.487.9665
At CPMI, we not only manufacture products that evacuate used fluids from engine-supporting reservoirs without spills to damage the environment or endanger the health of technicians, but we also offer the following services to a broad range of customers. Our mission at Clean Planet Mfg. & Labs, Inc. is to help strike and maintain a balance between sustainability and economy in the supply chain that keeps the world moving, supplied, and environmentally responsible for generations to come.
In addition to our Made in the USA product lines, CPMI also offers other precision and custom production services including:
- Valve Kit Installations
- Installation Training
- Environmental Technician Certification
- Small – Medium Volume Metal Stamping
- CNC Lathe Machining
- TIG, MIG, and Custom-Cast Welding
- Fabricating Services
- Conference and Seminar Presentations
- Customized Tanks
- Industry-Specific Truck & Shop Customizations
- Blended Ecology & Economy Presentations
- Environmental Stewardship Evaluations
- Precision and Custom Production Services
Oil Change Efficiency Meets Stainless Pan Durability… a Real Plus for Snow Belt!
Meet our newest product, a stainless steel, drain-plug-free oil pan crafted with a galley that moves used oil out of the pan without spills. For the Snowbelt, in particular, this product marriage between two proven companies – Clean Planet and the Snow Depot – takes snow removal fleet maintenance to a new level. Corrosion-fighting stainless extends the life of the pan. The vacuum-actuated oil galley removes oil quickly, cleanly, and safely in the shop or the work field and protects the environment in the process. FLEET PRICING AVAILABLE!
Sales of Clean Planet’s products help us support the Tunnel to Towers Foundation, which provides mortgage-free homes to Gold Star and fallen first responder families with young children, builds custom-designed smart homes for profoundly injured veterans and first responders, and works to eradicate veteran homelessness and provide aid to victims of major U.S. disasters.
Thank You for Helping Make This Support Possible!
Can’t Find an Answer
1. Source: http://www.epa.gov/osw/conserve/materials/usedoil/oil.htm
2. “EPA: How to Setup a Local Program to Recycle Used Oil”, Reference 3 at http://homeguides.sfgate.com/used-motor-oil-pollute-79336.html
3. “EPA: Used Oil Management Program”, Reference 1 at http://homeguides.sfgate.com/used-motor-oil-pollute-79336.html